PassDirector 2.5.2 | Mac OS X | 4 MB.
PassDirector is a database data is encrypted and protected with password for sensitive personal data. PassDirector AES-256 uses a strong, industry standard encryption and high security. All cryptographic operations are performed using standard OS X libraries provided by the system.
PassDirector is a database encrypted and password protected for sensitive personal data:
• bank accounts, credit cards
• email accounts, web passwords
• serial numbers
• hardware passwords, passwords Internet
• telephone numbers
• any other private and confidential information
PassDirector AES-256 uses a strong, industry standard encryption and high security. All cryptographic operations are performed using standard OS X libraries provided by the system.
• synchronize data base PassDirector the iPhone version of PassDirector and iCloud
(icloud synchronization only works with iOS 8 and OS X 10.10 Apple is not compatible with earlier versions of iOS and OS X..)
• create new categories with custom fields
• rename and delete categories and fields
• custom image for a category and an entry
• searching the database
• open web pages directly in Safari, allowing complete logins and passwords automatically
• back up and restore encrypted (needed for backup or if the database is moved to another computer) data
• Print entries in the database
• export text
• password generator
main PassDirector password is not stored on the computer, you can not recover in any way. The password is used only when it is entered after starting PassDirector. (The password can be stored in Apple Keychain if necessary). Remember your password carefully. If you forget the password, you can not recover your data and lost.