Paprika Recipe Manager 3.2.1 MAS | macOS | 16 MB.
Organize your recipes. Create shopping lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. perfect sync with all your devices.
• Recipes: Download recipes from your favorite websites or add your own.
• Shopping lists: Create lists automatically combine smart purchase ingredients and classified by corridors.
• Pantry: the pantry used to keep track of the ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner: Plan your meals using our daily, weekly or monthly calendars.
• Menus: save your favorite meals plans as reusable menus.
• Synchronization: Have your recipes, shopping lists and meal plans synchronized across all your devices.
• Adjust: adjust the ingredients to serving size you want and converts between units of measurement.
• Cooking: Keep the screen on while cooking, cross ingredients and highlights the passage through which you go.
• Search: organize your recipes by categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredients and other options.
• Timers setup times are automatically detected in your instructions. Just touch one to start the timer.
• Import: Imports from existing applications as MacGourmet, YummySoup !, MasterCook or Living Cookbook.
• Export: Export your meal plans to calendar and shopping lists to Reminders.
• Share: Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print: print recipes, shopping lists, menus and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats, including chips.
• Extensions: save recipes directly in Safari and displays meals scheduled for today.
• Bookmarklet: Download recipes from any browser directly to your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline access all your data is stored locally. You do not need internet connection to view your recipes.
New in Version 3.0
• Add several full size photos to each recipe. Embeds pictures in your instructions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or instructions.
• Formats your recipes using bold and italic options.
• Converts ingredients measures between standard and metric system.
• Find recipes in multiple categories.
• Add halls customized to your shopping list and re-organize them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple shopping lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. It keeps track of numbers, dates of purchase and expiration dates.
• Move the items forward and backward between the pantry and the shopping list.
• Add custom types of food at meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.