Orchestral Tools METROPOLIS ARK 3 | 60.99 GB
Metropolis Ark 3 – The Beating Orchestra – is the third instalment in our epic orchestral series.
You might ask. Is it percussion? Is it an orchestra? It is both but melted and refined into one: A Percussive Orchestra.
Giant machines are quiet compared to those huge taiko ensemble kits and drums of doom. Where other percussion libraries draw the line, we bring in a colossal orchestra which is treated like a percussion instrument. Metropolis Ark 3 is the ultimate orchestral beat machine. It combines an enormous rhythmically driven orchestra with the loudest and beefiest percussion instruments we have ever recorded.
Team up the orchestra and the percussion to program complex and rich-sounding rhythmic patterns and gestures.
To join these two parts properly, the recorded articulations match perfectly.
Thanks to the consistency of articulations, you are able to play all the instruments easily together for instant rhythmic insanity.
Orchestral Tools METROPOLIS ARK 3 The Beating Orchestra KONTAKT screenshot
3 trucks full of percussion instruments and 111 musicians were recorded:
District I: The Beating Orchestra
A ready to play set, composed to dive in:
Taiko Ensembles Menu
District II: Percussion Ensembles
District III: Solo Percussion
District IV: Orchestral Sections
Please read the Articulations and Features PDF for detailed information about the content.
A FLEXIBLE WORKING TOOL
Instead of pre-mixed sections, METROPOLIS ARK 3 offers pure and unprocessed instrument groups to give you all the flexibility to arrange your own orchestrations and custom drum ensembles.
– 8 orchestral sections (High Strings, Low Strings, String Quintet, Trumpet Ens, Horn Ens, Low Brass Ens, Low Woodwinds Ens, High Woodwinds Ens)
– Up to 47 articulations per orchestral section.
– Taiko Ensembles and Taikos of all kinds and sizes, including a 60 inch monster Taiko, all played by WADOKYO, a renowned Taiko Ensemble well known in Europe.
Extensive set of epic percussion ensembles and single instruments played by Elbtonal Percussion from Hamburg with their lineup of instruments in all ranges. From very low drums, toms, snares, found percussion gongs, cymbals and wooden percussion, to the highest clicks and clacks
– Timpani a3 Ensemble
– Cluster Staccato and FX Grand Piano
– Recorded at the Teldex Scoring Stage in Berlin
– Thanks to consistent mic setups and recording environment all Metropolis Ark Collections blend together perfectly.
– Based on CAPSULE for Kontakt.
– Works with the free Kontakt Player or Kontakt 5.7.1 full
– 115 GB of samples (58 GB NCW compressed)
– 24Bit / 48KHz Patches