OmniFocus Pro 2.11.2
Size: 31.66 MB
OmniFocus is a personal task management system, designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to manage, store, and process them into actionable to-do items.??OmniFocus takes advantage of the power of Mac OS X, including:
The new OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
• Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions.
• Assign Contexts — the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind — to Actions and Projects
• NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions
• NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective
• Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments
• Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry — no need to even Command-Tab away from the app you’re working in when the thought occurs
• Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone
• Collect from anything that can send email — Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
• Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing)
• Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks — out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook
The OmniFocus Pro in-app purchase adds tools to help you be even more productive – use custom perspectives and focus to fine-tune your views, and apply the power of AppleScript to supercharge your workflow.
Don’t you think it’s time to find a better way to organize all of the stuff you need to accomplish?
OmniFocus 2.8 adds Global Search and fixes bugs. This release requires OS X 10.11 or later.
• Global Search — You can now change the search scope from “Here” to “Remaining” or “Everything” by clicking the icon in the search field.
• View Options — The View Options “eye” icon now displays differently when options have been set that are not the default. In addition, the current Perspective’s tab title is italicized to indicate that clicking the tab will restore the default view.
• Attachments Window — Added an Export button that copies the selected attachments to the directory of your choice.
• Scroll Position — The change in v2.7 to keep the selected item visible when changing a date proved unpopular in Forecast, so we have reverted it for that perspective. If you’d like to change the global default back to the pre-2.7 behavior, you can use this link: omnifocus:///change-preference?ContentOutlinePreservesVisibleSelection=false.
• Custom Perspectives — Name, Icon, and Open in New Window now pass-through and are set on the underlying perspective immediately, rather than being only transient changes, when editing from the View Options popover.
• Documentation — Updated the Help for new features.
• Encryption — We now require you to enter your sync password before migrating to the encrypted file format. This should reduce the number of customers who wind up with database encrypted using a key they don’t remember.
• Replace Server Database — We now allow you to skip taking a backup of the server database before replacing it in the case of a cancelled encryption passphrase prompt.
• Replace Server Database — We now allow you to skip taking a backup of the server database before replacing it in the case of an error.
• Sierra Tabs — We’ve updated and fixed various behaviors related to tabbed windows in macOS Sierra.
• Localizations — Updated!
• Action Groups — Fixed a problem where group parents couldn’t be completed if a sync completed their children.
• Add New Action — This command now works when the outline is set to Show Folders.
• Attachment Performance — Improved performance when rebuilding attachment-heavy databases and when opening the attachments window.
• Attachments — Fixed a problem where undo-ing adding an attachment could put OmniFocus into an unusable state.
• Backups — Fixed a problem where OmniFocus would create an extra new backup when restoring a previous backup.
• Crash — Fixed a crash customizing the toolbar after editing a Perspective name.
• Custom Perspective Icons — Fixed a problem where a custom icon couldn’t be chosen because the picker abruptly disappeared.
• Drawing Glitch — Fixed a problem drawing selection highlights on action titles when restoring perspective state.
• Empty Views — Fixed a problem where the placeholder “No Items” strings didn’t wrap to fit narrow windows.
• Encryption — Fixed a problem where OmniFocus couldn’t sync to a database with a distinct encryption passphrase when running on macOS 10.12.2 beta.
• Force Click — Fixed a crash when force-clicking.
• Perspective Import — Fixed a problem Undo-ing a Perspective import.
• Perspectives Crash — Fixed a crash opening a new window or tab with certain perspectives selected.
• Quit — Fixed a problem where where an in-progress sync would prevent OmniFocus from quitting even once it finished.
• Search Scope — Improved our logic for showing the search scope popover so that it appears (only) when expected.
• Search — Expansion state is now properly reset for each new search session.
• Sync Errors — We now detect when OmniFocus has ended up with encrypted data locally (which is not normal), and prompt you to replace your local data with what’s on the server. Previously, this situation would result in an unrecoverable error. We’re still working on finding the root cause.
• Sync — Fixed a long-standing bug where your database wouldn’t (ever) be compacted if compaction cleanup was interrupted.
• Undo — Fixed a number of problems with Undo interacting with Search and View Options changes. We also clear the Undo stack when a sync compaction takes place in order to avoid a bad state and possible crash.
• Crash — Fixed a possible crash when quitting.
• Smaller Fixes and Improvements — Including more crash fixes. Thanks for all of your feedback!