macOS Mojave 10.14.b9 (18A377a)
NotePlan 1.6.27 | Mac OS X | 22 MB.
NotePlan calendar is missing and simply designed, where tasks and daily events are handled using a clean Markdown editor.
- Displays tasks and events in a monthly view.
- Different colors show different stages of their tasks.
- It supports all external calendars, which are registered in your calendar application. Events from other calendars are automatically synchronized.
# Daily plan:
- Plan each day with a new note. Add tasks, events (with time) and comments a day.
- Manage tasks marking them as ‘fact’, ‘scheduled’ and ‘canceled’.
- Schedule a task (or multiple at once), if he could not finish it today. Quickly push him tomorrow or any other day.
- Jump from one day to another through a mini-calendar or shortcuts.
- Simple text format reduction, such as bold, italic, lists, titles, etc.
# General notes:
- • Beside the calendar, you have to keep notes, checklists, all, etc., who do not have a specific date. You can do that here!
- • Mark notes and filter them by label to keep track of their various projects.
- • Set individually all from a general note directly on the calendar.
- • Jump from a general note to the day note today with a shortcut.
- • Text format is also supported here.
Other posts you might like