NotePlan 1.6.20 | Mac OS X | 20 MB.
NotePlan calendar is missing and simply designed, where tasks and daily events are handled using a clean Markdown editor.
Displays tasks and events in a monthly view.
Different colors show different stages of their tasks.
It supports all external calendars, which are registered in your calendar application. Events from other calendars are automatically synchronized.
# Daily plan:
Plan each day with a new note. Add tasks, events (with time) and comments a day.
Manage tasks marking them as ‘fact’, ‘scheduled’ and ‘canceled’.
Schedule a task (or multiple at once), if he could not finish it today. Quickly push him tomorrow or any other day.
Jump from one day to another through a mini-calendar or shortcuts.
Simple text format reduction, such as bold, italic, lists, titles, etc.
# General notes:
• Beside the calendar, you have to keep notes, checklists, all, etc., who do not have a specific date. You can do that here!
• Mark notes and filter them by label to keep track of their various projects.
• Set individually all from a general note directly on the calendar.
• Jump from a general note to the day note today with a shortcut.
• Text format is also supported here.