Name: NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter
Size: 5.92 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Fully support iTunes 12.6
Fix the issue that the output audio has no sound or poor sound.
Full version history: http://www.noteburner.com/history-version/apple-music-converter-mac.html
Courtesy of TNT.
Apple Music Converter + Audiobook Converter + M4P to MP3 Converter
• Convert any Apple Music files to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV
• Convert any iTunes M4P audio to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV
• Remove DRM protection from iTunes & Audible audiobooks
• Convert at 20X faster speed with lossless quality
iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users (macOS 10.12 Sierra is perfectly supported) to convert any audio which can be played in iTunes, such as Apple Music files, audiobooks, iTunes music or other downloaded music, to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format.
• Convert DRM-ed Apple Music files to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV formats;
• Convert iTunes M4A, M4B & Audible AA, AAX audiobooks to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV;
• Convert iTunes music to MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV.
More info: http://www.noteburner.com/mac-itunes-drm-audio-converter.html