Neat Video Pro v3.1 | After Effects | 35 MB.
Neat Video is a video filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in video sequences produced by digital video cameras, video cameras, TV tuners, film digitizers or analog video.
Quality noise reduction provided by Neat Video is higher than that of all other methods because:
• Neat Video incorporates algorithms to reduce noise most advanced in the industry. The noise reduction algorithms were developed for Neat Video digital images and the field of digital video processing by a group of highly qualified professional research. These algorithms surpass the quality of all the classical methods of noise reduction and even methods based on wavelets. Although wavelet-based methods were developed only 10-15 years ago and are still considered relatively modern, Neat Video uses an even newer and more efficient approach to reduce noise. This approach allows you to draw a clearer distinction between noise and details in noisy video data. Neat Video This helps to reduce noise and better preserve the actual details in digital videos.
• Neat Video builds and uses device noise profiles to make noise reduction custom tailored for the video capture device. A noise profile of the device is a reusable analysis of noise properties of a video capture device (digital video camera, film digitizer, etc.) operating in a particular mode. Using a noise profile for video capture device makes noise reduction tailored suits to this device. Neat Video can automatically build noise profiles by analyzing the video input data.
• The high functionality and high performance of Neat Video enable beginners and experienced users get excellent results quickly and easily.
• Neat Video is highly automated
– Adaptive Filtering Neat Video can automatically adjust your filters to changing noise in different parts of the video clip
– Neat Video can build noise profiles automatically or with your assistance:
– Auto Profiler provides the easiest and fastest way to automatically create a noise profile
– Analyzer automatically fine and manual adjustment with Analyzer approximate noise manually enable a profile semiautomatic noise and easy to use manual when complete control over the process of profiling is desired
– can trust in the default filter or manually adjust the filters
– Based on a profile of accurate noise, the default filter settings automatically delivers good results of filtration without any additional adjustment
– manual adjustment of the filter is always available, if you want to get the result that looks perfect for your eyes
– you can easily save profiles constructed and adjusted noise filter configuration
– the noise profile newly built and configuration of the filter settings are stored and automatically applied to render the current video clip.
– You can also save the noise profile and filter preset file and then reused to filter other clips
• Neat Video provides exactly the amount of control required
– The standard mode provides a set of simplified control that is very easy to use for new users
– Advanced mode provides the most comprehensive set of for virtually modify all filter settings control advanced users
– Neat Video helps adjust filter settings with visual feedback efficient
– the preview within the framework embedded directly in the viewfinder frame shows how you see the result of filtering and allows you to visually compare the original frame
– modes viewer channels and frequencies help identify noisy video components that require special attention by adjusting the filter settings corresponding to these components
– Variant Selector helps to visually compare filtration results obtained with several variants of filter settings and choose the best variant (in some versions of Win)
• Neat Video is efficient
– Neat Video reduces efficiently many types of typical noise digital camcorders, video cameras, TV tuners, film digitizers or analog video:
– sensor noise produced by video capture devices
– visible film grain in digitized or analog video
– compression artifacts
– color bands
– Neat Video v2.x processes a video clip with a frame size of 352×288 pixels at the speed of 10 to 20 frames per second, depending on the configuration of the filter (Core 2 Duo 3.26 GHz)