NCH VideoPad Video Editor Professional 6.03 | Mac OS X | 12.56 MB.
VideoPad Video Editor – Video editing software for Mac that anyone can use. Designed to be intuitive, VideoPad is a complete video editor to create professional-quality videos in a matter of minutes.
– Drag and drop video clips for easy video editing
– Apply effects and transitions, change speed and more
– One of the fastest video processors on the market
Edit video from any camcorder – Capture video from a DV camcorder, VHS, webcam, or import most video file formats, including avi, wmv, mpv and divx.
Complete transitions and visual effects – More than 50 visual and transition effects to add a professional touch to your movies.
Create videos for DVD, HD, YouTube and more – Record DVD movies for playback on TV, or as a separate video file to share online or put on portable devices.
Stunning transitions and video effects
– Choose from a wide range of video clip transitions
– 3D video editing and 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion
– Customize the duration of transitions applied
– Superimposed text for subtitles and film credits
– Production of video on green screen of Chroma key
Incredible audio tools
– Import and mix music tracks like a professional
– Create your own soundtrack of personalized movies with
– MixPad multitrack mixing software
– Record your own narratives with the click of a button
– Use the sound effects of the free Sound Effect Library
Full video optimization
– Adjust the color and other visual effects
– Slow down, speed up or reverse video clip playback
– Add photos and digital images to your sequences
– Add-ons support to add thousands of tools and effects
Share with family and friends
– Record on DVD and watch on your TV
– Save to YouTube and share online
– Save to PSP, iPod, iPhone or 3GP mobile phone
– Export of movies in multiple resolutions, including Full HD, 2K and 4K (720p, 1080p, 1440p, 2160p and more)
Easy-to-use video effects
Adding an effect to your video or audio track is easy. Use preset effects or create your own effects chains and save them as templates for future use. Professionals and beginners can explore the animation editor for additional control.
What’s new Version 5.00:
Improvement of export quality
Improvement of the user interface
Minor bug fixes
Other posts you might like