Murus Pro Suite 1.4.16 (includes Vallum 2.3.2) | Mac OS X | 72.58 MB.
Its main purpose is to accelerate the configuration and testing network firewall, using a simple interface. Filtering options and network can be configured to drag and drop icons, change the order and select check boxes. No need to learn the syntax write code or strange commands. Everything is managed by visual elements such as buttons, collections, graphics, tracks.
Designed with ease of use in mind, but full of advanced options and monitoring tools, Murus is perfect for everyone; Since the average user to the experienced guru / UNIX system administrator and even for educational purposes.
Configure and start the PF firewall in a single click using the integrated presets, use the design tool Murus rule editor or write sets of fully custom rules using the advanced rule editor.
- Protect your Mac using tools already built into OS X
- Unleash the hidden power of PF, the filter packing OS X
- Easy firewall configuration with the Wizard
- Create firewall rules for managing graphic objects
- Viewing the PF configuration using simplified abstraction layers
- The powerful rule system allows you to create custom rules PF completely customized
- Access to a very large set of advanced networking features and options, including bandwidth management
- PF configuration implement a large number of Macs with a single click
Ballium is a small tool that helps monitor and block application connections. It is capable of intercepting connections at the application layer and keep them while you decide if you pass them or block them. Vallum interface is very simple and is based on icons. Its default setting is non-intrusive and requires no interaction or knowledge or skills specific networks. Simply drag the application icon in the Finder to the main window Vallum to lock. To change the attitude of Vallum and the level of interaction, you just have to play with the few options available. Intercept applications to empty network data, drag application icons to create firewall rules, run the firewall with a mouse click: Vallum is friendly,
- Increase your privacy, intercepting applications that filter network data
- Drag and drop application icons to create firewall rules, run the firewall with a mouse click
- Be notified of hidden network activities, find out what happens behind the scenes
- simple interface, without special knowledge of networks, everyone can use
- Choose between different levels of interactions or run a completely silent firewall
- Work at the application level and network to get full control of your Mac
- It is friendly: he stays in a corner of the menu bar of your Mac at the top of the screen will not contaminate your base and your desktop. One click to install, one click to uninstall
- It is powerful: create complex configurations with prisons, mixed rules, temporary rules, both at application level and network
- Respects your privacy, do not call home or filter any data on the network
- Buy once and for life, all updates and upgrades are free