Name: Mountain Duck
Size: 91.89 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8.3+
Processor type(s) & speed: x64
What’s New in Version 1.9.5
• Group protocols by type in bookmark window
• Failure renaming folder (Google Drive)
• Missing bookmark in status bar menu (Mac)
• “Favorites” item added to Finder sidebar regardless of canceled connection (Mac)
• Unable to rename files larger than 5 GB (S3)
• Handle expired authentication token (Backblaze B2)
Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
More info: https://mountainduck.io
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mountain-duck/id1024974133