Name: Mountain Duck
Size: 90.71 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8.3 or higher
• Improved connection pooling using single SSH connection for concurrently executing tasks (SFTP)
• Improved connection pooling using single shared connection pool for concurrently executing tasks (HTTP)
• Choose certificate in bookmark panel for mutual authentication with TLS (WebDAV)
• Choose SSH private key from list in bookmark panel and login prompt (SFTP)
• Choose region when creating new container (S3)
• Choose region when creating new container (OpenStack Swift)
• Fix failures copying files (iRODS)
• Ignore failures copying .DS_Store files (Dropbox)
Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
More info: https://mountainduck.io
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mountain-duck/id1024974133?mt=12