Money 6.6.9 | Mac OS X | 100.85 MB.
Controls the personal finances of the most complete with Money. Keeps track of all your accounts, organizes bills, drafts the budget of income and expenses, and completely controls your personal finances.
With Money, you will have the following options:
PREPARE BUDGETS REVENUES AND EXPENSES EASILY. Planned revenues and expenditures with the detailed categories and enter information when you actually spend money. Once you analyze the difference between budgeted and actual expenses, you’ll know how to save more money.
PAY BILLS ON TIME. A system of reminders and alerts tells you the maturities of the bills to never stop paying the bills.
Track all accounts (checking, savings, credit cards, etc.). No matter how many accounts you have. Import your bank statements via the OFX file bank and keep it always updated with the simple flick of a finger.
Controlling all the money in time by analyzing reports, charts and diagrams sophisticated.
USE advantages offered by the integrated approach. A bill is paid from the bank account automatically change the balance and affect the budget. If you use personal credit card to pay for business trips, you can have separate accounts for personal and business expenses.
Keep information synchronized with all devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac.
– Income, expenses, transfers between accounts
– Organization of bills
– Calendar with all planned expenditures, payments or defaults
– Recurring Invoices and automatic payment
– Alerts of upcoming bills to the expiration date or expired
– Additional to organize your reports, including the beneficiary Campos, description, check number, class (commercial personal travel expenses o)
– Photos of proof of payment and accompanying voice comments
– Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
– Import bank statements (OFX files)
– Automatic classification from previous transactions
– Compatibility with many currencies and automatically update exchange rates
– Reconciliation of accounts (balance and cleared balance)
– History of movements Balance
– Frequency of customizing the budget (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
– recurring and nonrecurring Budgets (different amounts budgeted for each period, if necessary)
– Categories and subcategories
– Multiple budgets
– Visual indicators of budget overspending
– Report on the implementation of the budget
– Implementation of the budget within each category and overall
– Scheme budgetary trend at the time
– Budgeted / Real
– Cash flow
– Assets / Liabilities
– Projected balance
– Reports accounts, classes, payees, transaction types, etc.
– Automatic synchronization with iCloud (iPad, iPhone, Mac)
– Family Synchronization Bluetooth (iPhone, iPad)
– Totally sure