Name: MindNode 2
Size: 11.41 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What’s New in Version 2.5.1
• Fixes a crash related to beginning writing on a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and asian language input
• Fixes a crash when dragging a text file onto the app icon
• Correctly resize canvas during text editing
• Fixes a bug that caused larger than necessary memory usage.
• Fixes a crash when opening a document with an incomplete personal theme
• Fixes blurry text on non-retina displays after dragging a node
Courtesy of TNT.
MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.