Name: Mercalli 2.0.121
Size: 29.04 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.5+
Processor type(s) & speed: Xeon X5365
RAM minimum: 2GB RAM and more
If there is no UNLOCK button in the plugin settings window, use the Crack.app patch from the distribution:
If a window with an error “Error creating file” appears when the activator is used:
After installing the plugin:
Open the terminal utility.
Enter: sudo -s.
Enter your password.
On the patch (it’s in this distribution), we right-click “Show Package Contents” There will be a MacOS folder. Open it and the file, which in this folder, we drag into the window of the program “terminal”.
The terminal itself launches this patch and that one patch.
Now the plugin is activated
Mercalli lets you remove the effects of camera shake, jolts and trembling from recorded video sequences, to enhance the quality of important footage. Mercalli also improves your material by smoothing irregular pan or zoom shots.
Whenever a tripod is not to hand or would be impractical to use, an unwanted effect of agitation results. This is usually the case with unexpected events, which you have to film quickly and without any preparation, to capture a unique situation. Or whenever you can’t use the full range of video equipment, because it would be impractical.
Where such footage is generally well shot but contains some camera shake, and it is of quite some value to the whole video, Mercalli can save the day. Mercalli can rescue and optimize this footage – almost fully automatically!
Final Cut Pro 7.0.3/Motion 4.0.3
Premiere Pro/After Effects: CS3 – CS4 – CS5 – CS5,5 – CS6 – CC – CC2014 – CC2015
What is new in Version 2?
Highlights of Version 2 include the completely new stabilization technology based on all 3 camera axes (known as 3D stabilization), resulting in a far higher success rate in the detection of unwanted movements and giving you far better results in the steadied clips. In addition, a new “smart border” technology reduces the required zoom-in factor to preserve as much image information as possible from the original footage in the stabilized clip. Version 2 also gives the cutter the ability to manually control the degree of deshake for just the desired result in terms of camera dynamics.
Mercalli also features an integrated, fully automatic Rolling-Shutter Compensation, which allows post-production correction of the weaknesses inherent in CMOS sensors, thus enhancing the quality of footage from action cameras, compact photo cameras, mobile phones and, not least, digital SLR cameras.
• 3D stabilization of all 3 camera axes
• Fully automatic rolling-shutter correction of jello/skew/wobble effects
• Available Mercalli SAL stand alone application offers features not possible in a plug-in solution
• Lower need for zoom-in than other post-capture stabilization products
• Dynamic camera mode retains the flavor of the video during stabilization
• Automatic scene change detection allows one stabilization pass for several scenes
• Eliminates jitter in video, even in zoom/pan moves
• Smoother results for all video footage, from handycam to steadycam
• Unlimited Multi-core CPU support for super-fast renderings Full resolution preview for
fast and efficient fine-tuning
• No need for keyframes or time-consuming tracking points
• Superior ease of use: Load video – stabilize – go!
• Full 32-/64-Bit Support for the Standalone application as well plug-ins for popular editing solutions
Link for more information: http://www.prodad.com/home/products/videostabilizing/300391667.xhtml