Name: MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
Size: 381.20 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: 4 Gb
MAPublisher is a powerful suite of mapping tools for Adobe Illustrator CS6 / CC 2015 / CC 2017 that bridges the gap between geographic information systems (GIS) and high-end graphic design software in order to facilitate the map creation process. MAPublisher offers additional panels, functions, and tools to the powerful Adobe Illustrator design environment that enable GIS data files to be used as a base for cartographic production destined for print, web or mobile content.
What’s New in Version 9.9
MAPublisher 9.9 is a full release that includes support for Adobe Illustrator CC 2017, enhanced functionality, stability improvements, and additional format support.
Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud 2017 support
– Fully compatible with the latest Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 on both Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac.
ArcGIS Online integration
– Sign-in and import Feature Layers, Map Image Layers, Tile Layers, and web services from ArcGIS Online with full attributes and spatial referencing. Geocode addresses with ArcGIS Online using MAP Point Plotter.
MAP Trim Tool
– The MAP Trim Tool can quickly trim lines to a specified line.
MAP Extend Tool
– The MAP Extend Tool can quickly extend lines that intersect another line.
– A text utility that adds specified line breaks based on word or characters per line.
– A number of user interface and usability enhancements.
How to install:
2. Extract the bundle file (according to the version you installed) and copy it to “/Applications/Avenza/MAPublisher 9.x/MAPublisher Plug-in”.
Note: for CS and CC2017 the bundles have to go to the hidden subfolders “.cs_support” or “.cc2017_support”
3. Put the license file to the same location
4. Block the program via firewall
Courtesy of AMPED
More information: http://www.avenza.com/mapublisher
Mapping solutions for the 21st century®
Finally, high-quality map production software that works. MAPublisher® cartography software seamlessly integrates over fifty GIS mapping tools into the Adobe Illustrator environment to help you create maps the way you want, how you want.
Import the most widely used GIS data formats, including those from Esri, MapInfo, FME Desktop, AutoCAD, Google and the U.S. Government. Export data to a wide variety of standard GIS formats including the ability to export documents to geospatial PDF and take them mobile with the PDF Maps iOS app. See all MAPublisher supported formats.
All GIS data attributes and geographic parameters are maintained and editable. Use MAPublisher tools to create, query, and select features and attributes.
MAPublisher supports Esri ArcGIS 10 geodatabases and ArcMap document (MXD) files*. Connect to Personal, File and ArcSDE geodatabases with ease. Learn more about geodatabase support in MAPublisher.
Cartography with MAPublisher is now faster, easier, and better than it has ever been. When used together with Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop, they form the perfect vector and raster map creation software package for the Adobe Creative Cloud and Suite.