Name: Mail Designer Pro
Size: 539.91 MB
Ked but need to be tested (feedbacks appreciated)
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.9 or later
Link for more information:
Design emails and newsletters on your Mac
Create mobile-optimized email newsletters
New support for Apple Watch
As far as I know, this Pro version use his own templates (2 collection)
named Design Blueprints and Team & Business, that you can download for free
using this ked release !!!
Mail Designer Pro 3 offers pixel perfect perfection, brilliant Retina resolution, and more than 70 stylish design templates. It is one of the easiest ways to create and optimize HTML email newsletters that look great on desktop computers and mobile devices. You don’t need any HTML skills, just a bit of creativity. Web-based email marketing tools only offer a limited amount of creative flexibility. With the Mail Designer Pro app, you can easily create and optimize HTML emails via drag-and-drop. Thanks to the unique mobile-responsive editing features, you can optimize the desktop and mobile versions of your newsletter down to the last detail. For an inspirational boost, Mail Designer Pro includes over 70, ready-to-send free responsive newsletter templates.
Mobile-optimized newsletters with responsive design
Today, almost every other email is opened and read on a mobile device. Mail Designer Pro is the first Mac tool to create responsive newsletters for desktop and mobile devices, without HTML programming.
Mobile email designs
Start building your newsletter for desktop clients in your familiar way. Mail Designer Pro will automatically suggest a version for mobile devices. Optimize your content for mobiles and preview every change on different devices like iPhone, Android and Windows phones.
Build stunning newsletters
Draft your newsletter by combining layout elements using drag and drop. Complete your newsletter with text, graphics, and photos – all without any HTML programming.
Use the built-in vector shape tools to quickly create artwork for headers, dividers and promotional graphics. The image compression feature makes sure that your newsletter loads fast and looks great.
Included creative tools
• Build responsive newsletters for smartphones & desktop
• Live mobile device previews for iPhone, Android and more
• Vector shapes tool for headers, eye catcher and splash graphics
• Smart image compression
• Inspiring professional design templates
• Built-in upload to popular newsletter services
Newsletters are teamwork
You can easily work on a single document with multiple colleagues. Lend the newsletter to the graphic designers to pep-up the graphics. After it’s been returned, you can lend it to the editors to add the appropriate text. You can also include annotations for your team. Every change is documented by Mail Designer Pro.
Send your campaigns
Mail Designer Pro integrates with popular newsletter services. You can also send your campaigns with your preferred services using the HTML export.
• Use improved pixel-perfect graphic tools
• Send retina-ready desktop and mobile mails
• Now more than 70 responsive design templates
• Real-time design check with MacBook previews
• Background repositioning and zoom
• Send desktop-only newsletters from Apple Mail
• Improved font styles: flexible font weights, easy support of fallback fonts
• 3-column layout blocks are always displayed with correct alignment
• Line-height is correctly adjusted in all Outlook versions
• A problem that could cause layouts to become misaligned has been fixed
• An issue that could cause extra padding to surround an element has been fixed
• New Plain text export: When you export as a HTML file, the plain text version is now also included as a separate file
• New If you’re sharing documents with colleagues, Mail Designer Pro now lets you know if a font was used that you don’t have on your Mac
• When copy & pasting from Microsoft Office documents, we now prevent HTML elements being added inadvertently
• We’ve fixed an iPad preview issue under macOS Sierra
• You can now use multiple mailto links with advanced options in your newsletter
• An issue that could cause very large newsletters to not upload to MailChimp correctly has been fixed
• An issue with image quality has been fixed
• A few minor issues with mobile background editing have been fixed