Name: Mail Designer Pro
Size: 554.32 MB
Ked but need to be tested (feedbacks appreciated)
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.9 or later
Link for more information:
Design emails and newsletters on your Mac
Create mobile-optimized email newsletters
New support for Apple Watch
As far as I know, this Pro version use his own templates (2 collection)
named Design Blueprints and Team & Business, that you can download for free
using this ked release !!!
Mail Designer Pro 3 offers pixel perfect perfection, brilliant Retina resolution, and more than 70 stylish design templates. It is one of the easiest ways to create and optimize HTML email newsletters that look great on desktop computers and mobile devices. You don’t need any HTML skills, just a bit of creativity. Web-based email marketing tools only offer a limited amount of creative flexibility. With the Mail Designer Pro app, you can easily create and optimize HTML emails via drag-and-drop. Thanks to the unique mobile-responsive editing features, you can optimize the desktop and mobile versions of your newsletter down to the last detail. For an inspirational boost, Mail Designer Pro includes over 70, ready-to-send free responsive newsletter templates.
Mobile-optimized newsletters with responsive design
Today, almost every other email is opened and read on a mobile device. Mail Designer Pro is the first Mac tool to create responsive newsletters for desktop and mobile devices, without HTML programming.
Mobile email designs
Start building your newsletter for desktop clients in your familiar way. Mail Designer Pro will automatically suggest a version for mobile devices. Optimize your content for mobiles and preview every change on different devices like iPhone, Android and Windows phones.
Build stunning newsletters
Draft your newsletter by combining layout elements using drag and drop. Complete your newsletter with text, graphics, and photos – all without any HTML programming.
Use the built-in vector shape tools to quickly create artwork for headers, dividers and promotional graphics. The image compression feature makes sure that your newsletter loads fast and looks great.
Included creative tools
• Build responsive newsletters for smartphones & desktop
• Live mobile device previews for iPhone, Android and more
• Vector shapes tool for headers, eye catcher and splash graphics
• Smart image compression
• Inspiring professional design templates
• Built-in upload to popular newsletter services
Newsletters are teamwork
You can easily work on a single document with multiple colleagues. Lend the newsletter to the graphic designers to pep-up the graphics. After it’s been returned, you can lend it to the editors to add the appropriate text. You can also include annotations for your team. Every change is documented by Mail Designer Pro.
Send your campaigns
Mail Designer Pro integrates with popular newsletter services. You can also send your campaigns with your preferred services using the HTML export.
• Use improved pixel-perfect graphic tools
• Send retina-ready desktop and mobile mails
• Now more than 70 responsive design templates
• Real-time design check with MacBook previews
• Background repositioning and zoom
• Send desktop-only newsletters from Apple Mail
• Improved font styles: flexible font weights, easy support of fallback fonts
• Advanced email links: Now you can add an email link to your newsletter and pre-fill a subject line and message
• Layout blocks for 1+2 or 1+4 images perfect for one larger ‘poster’ image and smaller detailed closeups
• Layout block with 1 text area and 3 images – ideal for a footer with your contact details + social media icons
• If you’ve optimized a layout block to use JPG, any transparent areas will automatically be turned white
• When replacing an image, you can now navigate into sub-folders
• Scroll through templates on the Touch Bar when in the Design Chooser
• Your photo library can now be selected in the picker for your Image Area background
• Improved support for email accounts that use MD5 Challenge / Response security
• This update addresses an issue that can cause images with transparency display incorrectly.
• More accurate font rendering in mobile device previews
• We’ve banished Comic-Sans from the email-safe font list (because it’s not mobile-safe)
• An issue that could cause items to be left instead of center-aligned in Outlook has been fixed
• Placeholder graphics work properly in Apple Mail under macOS 10.12 Sierra
• Exporting to Campaign Monitor now works more reliably
• OS X 10.9 sending issues have been resolved