Each time you want to copy content from one application to another, side by side to compare files or work on several things at once in any other way, you need all windows are properly sorted. Magnet makes this process is clean and simple. With just a drag on the bank, you put any window on the left, right, top or bottom of your screen. And by dragging the corners sales to place them into quarters. Take advantage of these arrangements eliminates application be changing and greatly improves workplace efficiency.
Even a nice full screen side by side is a simple matter of drag to the top of the screen. If drag is not your thing, Magnet supports keyboard shortcuts for each command has to offer. We have a small icon in the menu bar where you can find pre-defined shortcuts or create those that fit your needs.
In one word:
- Halves Left / Right / Top / Bottom display
- Full screen and all four quarters of the screen supported
- Activated by dragging, customizable keyboard shortcuts or through the menu bar
- It works on both Retina and regular screens
- Up to six compatible external displays
- Built to run on all versions of macOS from 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 10.12 Sierra optimized for MacOS
- CrowdCafé support Web SiteMagnet
What’s new in version 2
- Thirds left / center / right of the screen are now supported – Drag a window to the bottom edge of the screen to create third. You can also use the default keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Alt + D / F / G or create your own.
- Two-thirds left and right two thirds of the screen are now supported – Drag a window to the bottom edge of the screen and slide to create two thirds. You can also use the default keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Alt + E / T or create your own.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud applications are now supported (version 2017).
- MacOS 10.12: Performance and stability are improved Sierra.