Create mobile applications for your publications. No actual coding is required native applications. Use your existing PDF. Post a free on App Store and Google Play! Our digital publishing software gives you all the benefits of having an editor without ceding control, ownership or a penny of their income.
You get 100% of income
Publish your magazine application Apple iTunes Connect account and your Google Play account. You own your application and magazine. You control everything and get 100% of revenue.
Mag2GO provides a preview function for your application and allows your readers to read the first few pages before purchasing them . After the user is involved, it is leading to higher sales in the application.
Easy to use
Easy to use interface, excellent support, user guides and video tutorials complete.
The faster toward the best application path magazine
No coding is required No special training is required.
Higher conversion rate
Allow your readers to see some pages before subscribing. This feature will convert more readers into cusomters payment. You can set the first 1 to 10 pages for preview.
Reading online and offline
Lea online directly without waiting for the content is downloaded first. Or tap the Download button to download in the background and read offline.
Fully customized interface
Transform your magazine application to match your brand. You can adapt the look and feel in minutes.
Advertising / Sponsorship
Allows you to place advertising banners in the store.
Place the video link on the page
Mag2GO allows you to embed videos and hyperlinks on the page of your magazine.
What’s new in Mag2GO 2.0:
• You can now send automatic notifications directly to the home screen readers;
• Analytical supported aggregate;
• the ability to change the color of the link for all links in a publication was added;
• Delete Page button was added in the box Issue Editor dialog;
• The image quality option was added;
• a problem that could cause application crash on some devices with iOS 8 was solved;
• a problem that could cause the disappearance of the main interface in some Mac OS X computers 10.11 was fixed;
• Solving a problem that could prevent the introduction of https at http;
• Fix a problem that may fail to remove the last page;
• a problem for some users that caused Apple rejected the application was fixed;
• Fix a problem for some users that caused the failure to share;
• To repair a problem that could cause the right page is displayed incorrectly;
• Fix a problem for iOS 9;
• a compatible problem that could cause the application crash with Android 5 was corrected.