M3 Data Recovery 5.2 – A professional Mac data recovery software.
Size: 9.89 MB
Due to sandboxing rules, M3 Data Recovery App Store version is limited to file recovery from disk image (.dmg), instead of directly scanning physical disk, but website version doesn’t have this limitation.
M3 Data Recovery is a professional Mac data recovery software which is able to recover deleted or lost documents, photos, videos, audio, etc. from formatted, failed, inaccessible, corrupted, unmountable, uninitialized hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, SD card, CF card, digital camera, etc.
1. 100% safe and very easy-to-use.
2. Easily and quickly recover deleted or lost files.
3. Preview recoverable files before recovery.
4. Provide two recovery modes – quick scan and deep scan to find all lost files
5. Fully compatible with the latest macOS 10.12.
6. Support HFS+, HFSX, exFAT and FAT32 file systems.
*****How to create a disk image*****
1. Run Disk Utility, it’s a standard Mac app.
2. Go to File > New > Disk Image from “YOUR_DISK_NAME”.
3. Choose “read-write” as your image format, do not choose “Compressed”.
4. Set encryption to “none”.
5. Save your disk image and then load it in M3 Data Recovery when done.
Improve data recovery quality
OS X 10.6 or later