Lungo prevents your Mac to sleep and the screen darkens.
Important: Lungo not prevent your Mac fall asleep if you close the lid. This is a limitation of Mac App Store.
This can be useful when:
– Make a presentation at work
– Watch YouTube videos so not full screen
– Cooking and taking the prescription open on your computer
– Read a long article without moving
– Using the screen to view live stats
– Monitoring progress on a long – term task
– Click the right mouse button or select Options and click on the icon in the menu bar to turn quickly.
– Choose enabled with a left click instead of Preferences.
– Choose enabled at launch in the Preferences.
– Set the default duration in Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the icon in the menu bar.