Size: 86.11 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
What’s New in Version 1.7.0
– Can now merge files into one larger video
– Advanced mode: Add text
– Advanced mode: Create presets
– Advanced mode: Select and export multiple files at once
– Advanced mode, white balance: Pick neutral color from image
– Advanced mode: Shadow and highlight recovery and coloring
– Advanced mode: Vignetting
– Improved video preview performance
– Improved MP4 export: Much smaller file sizes at same quality
– Can rearrange files and sections order using drag and drop
– Nine new effects
– New camera profile: Yi 4K
– Moved button for creating camera profiles from main toolbar to Advanced -> Fisheye Correction
– Exporting: Improved processing performance when speeding up and downsizing videos
– Improvements to image noise removal
– Added app usage hints / tutorials
– UI tweaks
liquivid is an intuitive, easy-to-use editor for your videos and photos. Clean up and improve all your captures with a single click, and have more fun viewing and sharing your memories. liquivid fixes lens distortion caused by wide angle lenses (as in most action-cams), removes camera shake and image noise, and improves colors and sharpness. Basic video cutting, batch processing, and support for all common video formats, codecs, and resolutions make it the tool-of-choice for everyone who wants to get more out of their captures.
• Stabilization Optically stabilize your videos, ideal for hand-held footage and action camera clips.
• Effects Visual effects give your photos and videos and special look & feel.
Defish / Remove Lens Distortion Remove fish-eye effect from videos and photos (defishing), as caused by action cameras and other wide angle lenses. Comes with a series of built-in camera profiles and you can easily create profiles for any camera and lens you use. Built-in profiles currently include: GoPro Hero 3, GoPro Hero 3+, GoPro Hero 4, Sony HDR-AS100V, Drift HD Ghost, SJCAM SJ4000 and SJ 5000, DJI Phantom 3, Garmin VIRB, Rollei 6S, Rollei 410, GoPro Hero 4 Session, Mobius ActionCam (lenses A & C2), Parrot Bebop 2, Zoom Q8.
• Denoise Remove noise from videos and photos, as caused by shooting in low light or with high ISO.
• Improve Contrast and Colors Improve contrast and saturation, making your videos and photos more vivid.
• Sharpen Improve sharpness, making your videos and photos look more crisp.
• Rotate and Crop Rotate videos and photos by 90 / 180 / 270 degrees or by arbitrary angles.
• Deflickering Remove flickering from timelapses and videos recorded under difficult lighting conditions.
• Change Play Speed Change your videos’ playback speed: Many actioncams can record video with 60fps or more. However, to achieve a slow-motion effect when watching your clips, you must first change the frame rate. liquivid allows you to slow down or speed up your videos.
• Basic Video Cutting Export only those parts from your videos that you’re really interested in.
• Batch Processing Process all your files in one go with just a few clicks.
More info: http://liquivid.com/