Link Builder for PayPal 2.1 | Mac OS X | 4 MB.
Link Builder helps you generate URL links PayPal payment.
Need to email customers a PayPal payment link on a regular basis? Do you find manually stringing complex task URL parameters? The link builder is for you!
Link Builder is a utility that saves time designed to remove blood, sweat and tears generating links PayPal payments, especially for use in emails.
Utility Link Generator implements many of the variables of the Guide HTML standard integration of PayPal Payments website (section Buy Now), especially for use in emails where the link can not be encrypted.
The reduction service also supports bitly URL from within the application, since some email clients can truncate a long URL.
Link Builder is flexible because it can be used to quickly generate a simple payment link, and will also create a more complex.
Build a fast and easy link PayPal payment with basic minimum information:
– Name of product / service.
– item price.
– Number (or allow the customer to specify).
– Country code (locale).
Link Builder also supports parameters paid links more complex PayPal:
– Apply a shipping cost.
– Apply a discount (amount or percentage).
– Apply tax (amount or percentage).
– Add the bill and the item number, or a custom variable.
– Custom Payment Page.
– Custom text on the “Continue” button.
– Custom text in the “Note to the merchant” text entry box.
– Picture or logo custom header.
– Specify a callback URL for the completed or canceled transaction.
– Specify a return URL for notification script.
Other important features:
– Save links URL for later use or store as a template.
– Support for testing links PayPal Sandbox developer.
– Built-in support for URL shortening bitly.