Lightmap HDR Light Studio 5.4 | Mac OS X | 76 MB.
Lightmap HDR Light Studio 5 – The lighting tool for 3D artists – HDR Light Studio provides a fast and accurate way to light a 3D model. Lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution image that can be used on any processor.
Full list of features:
– Professional Software for creating HDRI maps image – based lighting Lighting
– Add, move and edit lights on a lat-long rectangular canvas.
– The lights appear on the canvas automatically distorted to appear without distortion when projected using a 3D spherical environment map. Planar 3D (Lat-Long) Spherical Three types of projection for the content placed on the canvas are included.
– Contents procedures based lighting and images, including procedural sky.
– Upload files BMP, Cineon, HDR, IFF, JPG, OpenEXR, PNG, PSD, Targa, Tiff as lighting content. For larger image files, conversion to an image format mip-mapped before loading significantly increases performance.
– HDR Light Studio 5 includes more than one hundred images of high resolution and high dynamic range of spotlights, light boxes, umbrellas and other light sources. These can be dragged from the Presets panel and placed in the 3D model, canvas or luzes list.
– Blending modes determine how the lights up. Add, Multiply, More, Low Pass, Color, Saturation, Hue, Amplify are included.
– resizable canvas can be expanded and dejected for precision lighting.
– Our patented “lightpaint” technology enables you to position lights accurately map the environment by clicking where you want the lighting effect in the 3D model. Rim allows you to quickly position the light behind your model. This approach eliminates much of the trial and error of traditional lighting setups.
– The lights are managed in a list and can be disabled, alone, reordered and blocked. The position in the list determines the order in which the lights are composed on the canvas HDR.
– The toolbars provide quick access to all types of light: round light, Rect, hexagonal light, gradient, image light, dark light, sun shade, gradient background, background image, background Uber sky and light. Uber Light is a flexible multipurpose light with additional Alpha controls.
– parameters frequently used light (brightness, scaling, rotation) can be adjusted by using a drag area of the interface.
– The 3D models are represented and displayed in the Render View window. Optimized processor is used to provide an instant preview of your lighting design as you add, move, edit , and delete lights, or change the surface characteristics of your model. There are options to do with a floor shadow catcher and display a solid color, a flat image or environment map in the background of your shot.
– 3D models supported formats: Collada, Mental Images, OBJ, Alembic (support time in seconds) and FBX (Windows only).
– Flexible user interface with panels can be coupled, uncoupled, with flanges, resized and hidden. It includes a wide range of designs of useful interface.
– The probe provides RGBA pixel canvas and HSV values.
– Exposure control canvas.
– Channel controls canvas to see HSVA, HSV, Red, Green, Blue, Alpha.
– Undo / Redo unlimited.
– Optional plug-in connections are available to buy that link HDR Light Studio to your 3D software. These connections push the model transparently to HDR Light Studio and return the environment map for 3D application without having to import / export through the file system. The connections also allow you to see each of your lighting changes in both the renderer optimized HDR Light Studio and the final renderer of your 3D application.
– The connections supported include: 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, MODE, LightWave3D. (Coming soon to Houdini, Bunkspeed, VRED, Maxwell Studio, Rhino 3D)
– Management standard color OpenColorIO industry.
– Save as HDR lighting OpenEXR file or file (version 2) with the Mip Mapping option.
– HDR Light Studio is designed for 64 – bit editions of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
– Easily Unlock the product by activation codes based on standard RLM license key industry.
– Nodelocked and floating licenses available.
What’s New in Lightmap HDR Light Studio 5:
New full-screen interface
Presets – drag and drop from a library of lights
Upload your own images LDR and HDR as lights
Re-lighting in the Render instant view
Uber Light – A type of light – so many possibilities