Clarify PDF Converter Master for Mac: Convert PDF files to 16 document formats, including Microsoft Office and iWork, among others. Perhaps this is the only PDF converter for Mac you need for your daily work.
16 output formats
Convert PDF to 16 document formats, including Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), EPUB, CSV, TXT, RTF and image formats. Appeal to conversion.
Accurate PDF conversion
preserves the style of the original source PDF, color, graphics, tables and page layouts precisely. Therefore, you do not need to spend hours tweaking the output documents. Even complex PDF file can be converted accurately.
Extremely simple and efficient
No learning curve, easy to use PDF Converter Mac. Supports batch conversion, just pull dozens of PDF files into the application and convert at a time.
Quick PDF Converter for Mac
– The clear interface guides you from start to finish. Convert PDF to other formats only requires 3 simple steps;
– Import and convert unlimited PDF files simultaneously to save time. With a few clicks, you can get out well formatted documents;
– Convert PDF files at extremely high speed. Converts PDF large files without any problem;
– The built -in PDF reader lets you quickly preview PDF files within the application before conversion.
Rich output formats options
Keep all your conversion needs with all common document formats output, including:
– Microsoft Office
– Word (docx, doc), Excel (.xlsx), PowerPoint (.pptx);
– pages (pages), numbers (numbers), Keynote (key);
– And other common document formats
– EPUB, Rich Text Format (RTF), plain text (txt) and 5 images (jpg, png, bmp, gif, tiff).