Size: 172.48 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Release Highlights for LiClipse 4.2.0
Updated PyDev to 6.0.0.
Manage packages with pip or conda from within PyDev.
Configure project to use same grammar as interpreter.
Other improvements. See http://www.pydev.org for more details.
Updated Eclipse to Oxygen 4.7.1 RC4.
Fix handling unicode when parsing using TextMate grammars.
Fix on templates code-completion with a text selection.
Use the included keygen/patch and restart.
LiClipse + Patch/Keygen Instructions:
1. Run LiClipseKeygen.jar
2. Modify information as desired. Click Patch.
4. Find and select VerifySignature.class*, then click Open.
5. When patching has finished, click Generate, then Copy.
6. Run LiClipse.
7. Open Preferences > LiClipse > License and paste in your key. Click Validate.
* VerifySignature.class is located at: `LiClipse.app/Contents/Eclipse/plugins/com.brainwy.liclipse.editor_22.214.171.124709191438/com/brainwy/liclipse/editor/lic/VerifySignature.class`. You may need to locate this file in Finder and drag it into the patcher’s file selection window.
LiClipse provides a new experience for Eclipse users
With it, users get out of the box:
* A fast editor supporting many languages out of the box.
* Support for TextMate Bundles.
* A simple way to add support for a new language
* Usability improvements for all Eclipse editors featuring:
* Multiple cursors
* Vertical indent guides
* Themed scrollbars
* Improved text search capabilities (with Lucene index-based searching, support for external folders, open editors and additional filtering on results page)
* HTML preview for the RST, Markdown and HTML editors
* Native installers
* Improved theming support based on Eclipse 4 improvements
More Info: http://www.liclipse.com