Size: 172.50 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5 or better
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Release Highlights for LiClipse 4.0.0
Updated PyDev to 5.8.0.
Fixed some issues in PyLint integration
Fixed IronPython debugger support.
Fixed issue on code-coverage integration.
Code coverage working with pytest.
Many other improvements. See http://www.pydev.org for more details.
Updated Eclipse to Oxygen (4.7 RC3).
Fixed Mac so that it won’t break after updating (see Download: Updating Native Install for instructions on how to properly upgrade Mac).
Use the included keygen/patch and restart.
LiClipse + Patch/Keygen Instructions:
1. Run LiClipseKeygen.jar
2. Modify information as desired. Click Patch.
4. Find and select VerifySignature.class*, then click Open.
5. When patching has finished, click Generate, then Copy.
6. Run LiClipse.
7. Open Preferences > LiClipse > License and paste in your key. Click Validate.
* VerifySignature.class is located at: `LiClipse.app/Contents/liclipse/plugins/com.brainwy.liclipse.editor_18.104.22.168706061723/com/brainwy/liclipse/editor/lic/VerifySignature.class`. You may need to locate this file in Finder and drag it into the patcher’s file selection window.
LiClipse provides a new experience for Eclipse users
With it, users get out of the box:
* A fast editor supporting many languages out of the box.
* Support for TextMate Bundles.
* A simple way to add support for a new language
* Usability improvements for all Eclipse editors featuring:
* Multiple cursors
* Vertical indent guides
* Themed scrollbars
* Improved text search capabilities (with Lucene index-based searching, support for external folders, open editors and additional filtering on results page)
* HTML preview for the RST, Markdown and HTML editors
* Native installers
* Improved theming support based on Eclipse 4 improvements
More Info: http://www.liclipse.com