Name: Jutoh for Mac
Size: 67.05 MB
Release Date: April 2nd 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.3.9 or later
Includes: Crack (AMPED)
Web Site: http://www.jutoh.com/
Jutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon’s Kindle and Apple’s iBooks.
Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor.
Select a book cover design from Jutoh’s templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer.
Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but has plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and endnotes pages.
What’s New in Version 2.60:
– Added the configuration option Body CSS to allow per-configuration CSS specification, and in particular, specification of default left/right margins for Mobipocket configurations. This works around a problem whereby first-line indented paragraphs and full-indented paragraphs were not aligned on some viewers for larger text sizes, for example in the online KDP Kindle Previewer.
– Replaced the configuration option Use relative dimensions with the option Paragraph dimension units, to give more flexibility.
– Added a new document cleanup option, Replace tabs, replacing tabs with an indented paragraph style.
– Added a new document cleanup option, Split large tables.
– Colour tips now detect list styles that have hard-wired colours.
– Improved the Repair missing character style names operation in document cleanup, so if a style name is used but not defined in the style sheet, a suitable style will be created, or the style name will be removed if there are no associated attributes.
– Fixed a bug in the left/right arrows for cycling through configuration search matches.
– Fixed a bug in the spell checker whereby clicking Replace All would not use a user-typed word; also the Replace All memory is reset when the spell checker is invoked again, in order to avoid unexpected replacements.
– Fixed a problem showing the translation for missing character and paragraph style name errors.
– Fixed a bug in copy and paste whereby data could be lost from font and media documents.
– Added an error message if a font or media document has lost its data and needs to be reimported.