Size: 67.30 MB
Mac Platform: UB
OS version: 10.3.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed:
Version 2.58, February 26th, 2017
• Added link styles for formatting hyperlinks, accessed via Link Styles on the Styles page of Project Properties – see the topic Working with link styles.
• The Project Properties dialog and Preferences dialog now show the last selected page, where appropriate.
• Fixed some UI inconsistencies when a read-only project is open. Advanced search now works with read-only projects.
• In the Inspector, the current selection is now maintained if possible after refreshing.
• Added Epub 3 “epub:switch” support for drawing objects.
• Now adds ‘mathml’ and ‘svg’ manifest item properties for Epub 3 automatically where a drawing object with MathML and SVG is used in a reflowable project.
• Added document cleanup option Remove list styles from paragraphs with dash bullets to remove accidental bullet lists, especially for scanned documents in Slavic languages.
• Fields imported from Word documents now retain their character formatting (colour, font and so on).
• Importing sequences from DOCX and ODT now sets the number formatting style in the sequence definition.
• Added “Formula” to the sequence object, allowing values such as “+1”, “+0”, and “1”.
• A final blank section after import is not retained.
• Improved the “Flatten images” configuration option so images can be flattened with a background taken from their parent background colour, or a specific colour.
• The configuration option “Use minimum size for cells” is now cleared by default for new Mobipocket configurations, since it works better when using actual cell widths.
• The configuration option “Replace absolute widths” has been improved and now works for cells even the parent table has no specified width (100% is assumed).
• Added KB 0261 and a warning about conflicting configuration options for ADE when replacing absolute widths and using minimum cell widths.
• Added an Index button to the Help menu in Preferences to force a rebuild of the help index.
• Fixed spurious reporting of blank paragraphs for hidden or blank cells.
• Names for references imported from DOCX made more random to avoid duplication.
• In DOCX and ODT import, now imports margins if possible, for more accurate conversion of absolute widths to relative widths.
• In DOCX and ODT import, fixed reading tables with page break directly before them.
• Fixed writing tables with page breaks to Epub/Mobipocket/HTML/ODT.
• In DOCX import, fixed occasionally erroneous default font face name.
• In DOCX import, now interprets a bottom border under a paragraph as a horizontal rule.
• Added a tip about page references found in the project, with accompanying KB 0263 to help inform the user about removing an imported table of contents.
• Fixed duplicate fonts in the embedded font wizard when selecting fonts more than once.
• Added an advanced setting “Large table warning” so this warning can be turned off individually.
• Fixed errors in table of contents/NavMap when a document excludes certain formats.
• Removed an untuitive warning (no TOC found or generated) by allowing a TOC to be generated even if there are NavMap items present in Project Properties/Indexes/Contents (usually indicating that an advanced TOC has been generated, but it could indicate the need for a custom NCX but generated TOC).
• Fixed ODT export horizontal rule image generation.
Jutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon’s Kindle and Apple’s iBooks.
Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor.
Select a book cover design from Jutoh’s templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer.
Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but has plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and endnotes pages.
More info: http://www.jutoh.com/