iThoughtsX 4.13 | Mac OS X | 30 MB.
iThoughtsX is an application of mind mapping for Mac. It is based on iThoughts for iOS and is fully compatible with it.
Mind maps allow visually organize thoughts, ideas and other information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Definition of objectives.
• Taking notes / Review.
• Taking notes in meetings.
Ability to import and export many of the most common formats desktop applications:
• Freemind / Freeplane
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel / Numbers / Outlook / Toodledo (CSV)
• Plain text / RTF
• … plus import is only compatible with CMAP, Scapple, MindNode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
• MS Powerpoint / Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word / Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• website (HTML + attachments)
Works well with the following services:
• Cloud sync with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV.
• Handoff (start editing a map on one device and finish it in another).
• Send and open email attachments.
• cut, copy, and paste within and between maps and other apps (eg Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Download community generated maps from Biggerplate.
Flexible attributes topics:
• Color / shape.
• Images / icons.
• Rich Text (fonts, colors, etc.)
• Hyperlinks (web pages, other maps, other topics).
• Legends / separate issues.
• Automatic Numbering.
• known relationships between topics.
• Compatibility with styles (collection of predefined colors, fonts, shapes, etc.)
• Assign a start date / maturity, an effort, a priority and few resources.
• Sending reports by e-mail tasks (by project, by resource).
Advanced Features Mind Map:
• Various page layouts (horizontal, vertical, herringbone, etc.)
• Various styles of bonding lines (curved, tapered, right angles, etc.)
• Integrated Documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc.)
• More than 100 integrated icons, 90 clipart and 35 designs patterns for the background.
• 10 “map styles” integrated.
• Find and Replace.
• Motor rule – based filtering.
• Presentation mode.
• Order based on rules (including an option to order continuous form)
Integration of first class OSX:
• Retina display support.
• Automatic saving versions.
• Full screen support.
• Integration with Spotlight.
• Quicklook support.
• Pinch to zoom in .
• Find and Replace.