Thousands of customers have been using iPulse to keep an eye on the performance of your Mac since it was introduced in 2002. Now, the first application to show system status is optimized for El Capitan!
Using its concise and attractive interface user, iPulse graphically displays the inner workings of OS X on your desktop, menu bar or Dock. The presentation is fully configurable so you can set exactly what you need and see it the way you want.
IPress comes with ten integrated presets that allow you to quickly choose a configuration that works best for your needs. You can also download new looks from the Iconfactory website. Check out the different configurations in the screenshots below!
This new version is also fully compatible with the new integrity protection of “rootless” system introduced in El Capitan: it is designed to use system resources efficiently and safely.
- Monitors numerous statistics OS X, including:
- CPU activity
- System load over time
- Bandwidth and network activity
- Activity and memory usage
- Battery power and wireless signal
- Disk Usage
- Current Time and Date
- Interface compact, intelligent and fully customizable user
- It presents information graphically and text
- Beautiful Retina screen
- It fits perfectly to the appearance of the new system
- Save and load custom appearances
- Minimizing the impact on system performance
- See data on the desktop in the menu bar or Dock
- Show and hide windows using the shortcut keys System