iMovie 10.1.6 Multilingual | Mac OS X | 2.02 GB.
iMovie has a new design that your videos are the true protagonists. Walk your library, share your favorite shots and mounts HD movies and Hollywood – style trailers. And with iCloud you can see them in iMovie Theater on all your devices.
View and share your videos
• Enjoy your media library with the display mode.
• Easily share a clip or a fragment.
• Import in the background and native support for AVCHD to view and share your videos instantly.
Monta Hollywood – style trailers
• Choose from 29 templates with graphics and original credits created by large the world of cinema.
• Customize your movie studio logo, the names of the actors and soundtrack in Scheme.
• Choose the best photos and videos using animation storyboard.
Create blockbusters in HD
• Choose from 15 original songs with matching titles and transitions.
• Give another go to your movie with custom titles, transitions, travel maps and globes in 3D.
• Use fast or slow motion effects.
• Drag a clip over another to create sophisticated effects picture in picture, side by side comparison and green screen.
• Use audio waves colors to choose the right volume to fade in / out and apply other advanced changes.
• Create a soundtrack with music and sound effects included as standard, your iTunes or GarageBand songs and even your voice.
Perfects each clip
• Improve the image and sound of your videos with one click.
• Give a new look to your video with controls easy to use color.
• Corrects camera shake to make them more enjoyable to watch.
• Make automatic zoom on faces and travels panoramic photos with the Ken Burns effect.
• Choose from 38 original audio and video effects.
Enjoy your videos anywhere with iMovie Theater
• Fill iMovie Theater posters to share clips, videos and trailers.
• Click on a poster to see it full screen.
• Access iMovie Theater on all your devices with iCloud.
• Watch your videos on an HD TV with iMovie Theater and Apple TV.
Share your videos with anyone
• Send projects and video clips by email.
• Post them directly on YouTube and Vimeo.
• Share them on Facebook.
• Upload videos to CNN iReport interest.
• Youku and Tudou Post in.
New in version 10.1.6
Improved stability when updating libraries created with earlier versions of iMovie
Correction problem could reduce the volume of the clips after transitions
New in Version 10.1.5
Fixes an issue that could add a red dye imported some video camcorders
Resolves an issue that prevents some videos recorded on iPhone appear in the import window
Improved performance and stability
Introduced at Version 10.1.3
Support for Touch Bar in MacBook Pro lets you quickly add video clips to your movie or use them to create images on image, green screen and split screen effects
Touch the touch slider to play your movie, split a clip or easily adjust the volume of any clip
Ability to delete render files to reclaim space in the United