Boom 3D 1.1.5
iMazing 2.5.4 (8400) | 92.48 MB
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
- Support for new resolution in iMazing’s UI
- Minor compatibility adjustments
Brand new Manage Apps wizard:
- Download IPAs from the App Store
- Manage an App Library on your computer, install/uninstall, backup or restore all from the same view
- Sort apps by size, filter them by Apple ID
- Restoring .imazingapp apps now installs the app straight from the App Store
- Read our blog post to learn more
- Fixed a crash when restoring a backup
- Fixed a crash when re-installing or updating iOS
- Other minor issues fixed and stability improvements
- Fixes in version 2.5.3 (8303)
- Apps: fixed rare case where app download would stop at 99%
- Apps: improved error handling when restoring multiple apps in batch (added skip/stop dialog)
- Apps: fixed UI glitch in Find my iPhone screen when restoring .imazingapp files
- Apps: better handling of .IPAs imported to iMazing’s library
- Backup: fixed regression which prevented reading iOS 10.0 encrypted backups
- Books: iBooks downloaded with iOS 11 are now properly displayed
- Photos: deleting pictures in the camera roll now also works for HEIC files
- UI: improved display of device screenshots for all models
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 12.2.0 or later
- iOS 4.0 or later
Other posts you might like