Image Crop v1.2 | Mac OS X | 5.5 MB.
Trim, convert and rename thousands image files in batch mode with Image Crop. Cut their images to remove unwanted areas or to give them a specific aspect ratio. In addition, if the original image files are not well named, you can use Image Crop to give meaningful names to make them easier to find and identify.
But here’s what has to offer Crop Image:
* Cut your images in batch mode
Automatically Crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1: 1, 4: 3, 3: 2, 16: 9
* Select the corner where he begins the crop area
* Use pixels or percentages to define the crop area
* Preview of the crop area for each image
* Convert and rename your pictures in batch mode
* Keep the EXIF information and the date of creating original images
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Save cropped images in a folder of your choice