The best orchestral instrument for musicians on a budget.
It sounds too good to be true. (But it is).
Get ready, it ‘s your turn to get on the podium of the director and experience the most emotional orchestral collection ever launched with Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE. When it comes to new sounds, variety, character and content size, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE outperforms the competition.
Now you can handle majestic strings, woodwinds dancing, metals that command and the value of a symphony of sounds for a fraction of the cost of the full version. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is an affordable entrance to the new world of lush orchestral cinematic realism almost legendary jazz bassist and Miroslav Vitous visionary sampling. A library with 10 GB of instruments 733 extended along all categories of tools provided in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
As in the full version, each of its instrument captures the unique human element that has made Miroslav Philharmonik 2 to be chosen by composers, film composers, producers and tool. It gives you all the tools to change multi-joint Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
These tools allow you to easily access the joints most commonly used for the type of instrument you choose on the fly. You can go to détaché sustained notes, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical joints without leaving the main instrument.
This means that when you select an instrument to play, not just hear a note – you hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and emotion of the musician playing that note.
- Over 10GB of samples to 16-bit / 44.1kHz
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- More than 700 instruments representing the entire spectrum of emotionally expressive library Miroslav Philharmonik 2
- multiple joints for articulation instrument change
- It comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb and 3D GUI
- 34 studio effects high quality of SampleTank 3
- 4 processors mastering professional level of T-RackS
- Multichannel interface type mixer mixed with 16 channels and four inserts channel effects, four stereo effects returns (with 5 effects inserts each) and a master channel with five inserts effects.
- Edit access to powerful editing tool page 3 engines samples (including engines pitch change time stretching and formant preserving), 10 types of filters and 8 macro controls for editing multi instrument parameters.
- Based on the powerful 64-bit engine of SampleTank 3
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague