iFoto Stitcher 2.17.1060 – Make Panorama Photo with Ease.
Size: 5.71 MB
Make stunning panoramas with high-resolution images taken by camera, scanner or smartphone, the automatic panorama maker for Mac should be the initial choice.
Auto-Select by Group and auto-stitch make it easy to align images without manually messing around moving photos, automatic exposure leveling and lens shading correction, automatic cropping algorithm to create a stunning panoramic photography.
Different stitching techniques are used to extend the capability of digital camera or other devices. Whether you have to broader the field view multiple times vertically, horizontally or tile, you can even create 360 panoramas in high resolution.
Support various general photo formats as well as the RAW files of different camera types, including Canon, Epson, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Sony and other popular camera types. It should be the best Nikon Panorama Maker alternative. And you can also export panoramas to TIFF, JPEG or JPEG-2000 files.
When you need to further edit the panoramic photograph, you can straighten and rotate the file with the correct angle, adjust the brightness, contrast, hue and saturation to make a fantastic panorama file. Add frame and texts to the panoramic photograph as your requirement.
It also provides the manually aligning and blending within the panorama viewer. It empowers you to save the panoramas on computer or share Panorama online to FaceBook, Twitter and other social media sites. It should be the best panorama app for Mac.
• Auto-select Group can detect and select photos into group intelligently.
• Perfectly seamless stitch 3 or more pictures into panoramas.
• Creates 360° segmented panorama in high resolution.
• Provides 4 classic stitch modes: Vertical, Horizontal, 360 degree and Tile.
• Supports input normal image formats JPG, JPEG, TIF and TIFF formats.
• And also supports different RAW formats for popular camera types. It should be the best Nikon Panorama Maker alternative.
• Save in any format supported by your system, such as JPEG, JPEG-2000 or TIFF.
• Align Points and Photo Blend let you tweak overlapped areas to achieve optimal results.
• The easiest panoramic workshop procedure with simple user-interface.
• Add frame and texts to the panoramic photography.
• Stitching margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
• Adjust the color balance, exposure, levels, brightness, contrast and more.
• Automatic cropping algorithm.
• Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with panoramic viewer.
• Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
• Stitching photo margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
• Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
• Share Panorama online to FaceBook, Twitter, Flickr and other social media sites or save the panorama on computer.
Fix some bugs
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor