iFlicks 2.6 | Mac OS X | 18 MB.
Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to movies and TV for your video collection look fantastic. Manage your video collection on your Mac has never been easier.
iFlicks metadata is everything in movies and TV series. It helps your iTunes library looks fantastic adding metadata. All this using a beautifully designed user interface.
If you’re a fan of movies like us, you’ll want to look your iTunes library one beautiful. You can even upgrade existing videos by simply dragging the window iFlicks.
• Automatic metadata Brusqueda Movie and TV series
• Automatic search for subtitles and chapters
• Smart Fit filenames
• Add precious covers, including square covers for TV series
• Full customization of metadata using rules
With iFlicks can process your videos faster than ever to watch them on your iOS device directly.
• extremely fast processing of many types of video
• high quality coding
• Audio support multiple multilingual tracks in stereo and surround.
• Subtitle support and embedded chapters in your video files
• Presets suitable to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Does the video content is not H.264? No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert videos, while maintaining high quality and small file size.
Many video files can be transferred to m4v containers without a long re-encoding or loss of quality. iFlicks far reaches facilitating this work for you.
Automates tasks that repeat over and over again using rules, monitored folders and scripts.
Opens automatically copied videos watched folders. Run custom rules to modify the metadata and adjustments. Use AppleScript to automate the process.
• Customize watched folders with automated processing
• Powerful set of rules to customize the workflow
• AppleScript support for almost all functions
• Fully integrated with iTunes.
using flexible rules can manipulate metadata to your liking and also automatically select preset data, destination and other processing options, depending on the file path, type or other conditions.
automatically Procesa video files to store them in folders monitored.
For details on iFlicks please visit our website at iflicksapp.com.
Contact our support [email protected] , support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!