Size: 19.92 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or later
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
iOS 11 compatibility
Courtesy of TNT.
iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
• All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
• One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
• Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
• Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
• Browse any iTunes backups (encrypted too). Export: Messages (including attachments), notes, voicemail, call history, contacts, calendars…
• Works with all types of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and regular iPod
• Compatible with Sierra and iOS 10.
More info: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/