Name: iDrive for Mac
Size: 15.21 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: –
Video RAM: –
Version 22.214.171.124 [ Released on 12/09/2016 ]:
Minor bug fixes
IDrive is a user-friendly, secure, and reliable application that performs automated online backup of your files and folders.
Note: You must first sign up to use iDrive.
The application safeguards your critical data in case of a system crash. The graphical interface is coupled with powerful scheduling and logging features.
• Incremental backups – only modified portions of files are backed up, thereby conserving bandwidth
• Data compression during transmission for quick backups
• Enhanced security with 128-bit SSL encryption on data transfers
• Network or mapped-drive backup support
• Automatic backup of critical data including the Desktop, Downloads, Documents, Music, Movies, and Pictures folders
• Locate files and folders backed up to your account and restore the same to your Mac desktop
• Snapshots allow you to retain changed data history over a period of time
• Provision to regulate the Internet bandwidth usage with the Bandwidth Throttle feature more
• Provision to perform interactive backups/restores or to schedule backups for a future date and time
• ‘Automatic Power off’ option after a scheduled backup – the machine shuts down automatically once data is backed up
More info: https://www.idrive.com/