Size: 23.04 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
• Bug Fixes.
Courtesy of TNT Team.
iCompta is a simple and powerful personal finance management application. iCompta is designed to be as easy to use as possible while maintaining an array of features to help you track your money down and start saving!
• Multiple currencies: Each account can have its own currency and you can organize transactions by category.
• Compatibility: iCompta lets you reconcile transactions which are on your bank reports by downloading your transactions from your bank site either with the embedded Web browser or via OFX direct connect for supported financial institutions. Factory settings are even available for most financial institutions to let you setup your account quickly.
• Budgets: You can set budgets for your accounts to track your income and expenses on a periodic basis.
• IOU’s: iCompta lets you deal with the common problem of who owes what to who when you buy things with people.
• Synchronization: Sync your iPhone with a wireless network via Bonjour.
• Analysis and Statistics: You can sort and filter transactions to make statistics on your incomes and expenses. You can show a graph of the balance evolution of an account and even have a forecast for the next months.
• Rules: You can create rules to modify your transactions automatically in order to be more productive.
• Import / Export: iCompta can import / export the following formats: CSV, QIF, OFX
• Transfers: Make funds transfers between multiple accounts
• Security: iCompta documents can be password encrypted