iBoysoft Drive Manager (formerly M3 Drive Mounter) lets you assemble, disassemble or remove a network drive or external hard drive with one click.
- Connect your network drives only once, set and forget it
- Mount / unmount the network drive or external drive with one click
- Mount the external hard drive and NTFS formatted USB drive in read-write
- Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.12 operating systems and Mac OSX 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Read / Write Bitlocker encrypted drive on Mac, please go to Mac M3 Bitlocker Loader
- Data Recovery for Mac, go to M3 Data Recovery for Mac
- Data recovery for Windows, go to M3 Data Recovery for Windows
Managing the network unit and the external unit easily
M3 Drive mounter provides an easy to use to manage the network unit and the external unit, mount / unmount the network unit and the external unit, eject the external drive bar menu with one click. Very easy to use.
Intuitive and flexible
Manage your network drives and external drives quickly and intuitively from the menu bar.
Eject and reassemble
eject and remount external drives without unplugging cables.
Assembly and automatic ejection
Eject all external units automatically and safely when the system sleeps and mount all network drives when the system wakes from suspension.
receive notification when the unit is connected newtwork available, disconnected or mounted external unit, disassembled, reassembled or safely disconnected.