IBM launched SPSS Statistics 25, is the leading statistical software in the world that is used to solve business and research problems through ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing and predictive analysis. This release brings significant new features, including Bayesian statistics, a new developer of graphics, statistics enhancements requested by customers and more.
About IBM SPSS Statistics 25 IBM SPSS Statistics is the leading statistical software used worldwide to solve business and research problems through ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing and predictive analysis. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and obtain accurate conclusions.
SPSS Statistics 25 continues to add to its predictive analysis techniques through new and advanced statistics, greater integration and improved productivity.
SPSS Statistics 25 focuses on increasing the analytic capabilities of the software to help you:
– Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics:
. Advanced Statistics module offers a variety of new features within GENLINMIXED and GLM / UNIANOVA methods.
. Support for Bayesian inference, which is a method of statistical inference.
– better integrate with third party applications:
. Tighter integration with Microsoft Office
– Save time and effort with productivity improvements:
. ChartBuilder improvements to build more attractive and modern graphics
. New innovative features with SPSS Amos V25
. Improvements data editor and syntax
. Accessibility improvements for people with visual disabilities
. Current UI fusion
. Simplified tools bars
. Improvements License
With IBM SPSS Statistics, you can:
– Quickly Understand sets of large and complex data using advanced statistical procedures, ensuring high precision to boost the quality – decision making
– Disclose deeper ideas and provide better confidence intervals with visualizations and geographical spatial analysis
– Prosecute and implement faster with flexible deployment options analysis
– Develop a predictive enterprise, streamline the business and maximize return on investment