HyperDock 220.127.116.11-dev | 5.98 MB
HyperDock allows you to select the desired window without a single click of the mouse – just point the icon at the desired icon, and then wait for the pop-up gallery to appear, move the pointer to the desired window.
Using thumbnails from the gallery, the user can close unnecessary windows or move a window from another Spaces screen. You can also customize the appearance of the pop-up galleries, interface delays, set global hotkeys for managing applications, etc.
• Preview window: did not think how to activate one window instead of the whole application?
The preview window icon shows you one application window just by holding the mouse pointer on the dock element!
It even shows minimized windows and windows from other spaces.
• Hover over the iTunes dock item to view information about the current song, you can pause, skip,
Speed songs and even adjust the volume only by scrolling to the iTunes icon
• Just hover over and view the upcoming calendar events
HyperDock brings new gestures for window management in MAC OS:
• Move & resize windows by hotkeys and mouse.
• Automatically resize the windows by moving the edges and double-clicking the mouse.
What’s New in Version
MacOS Sierra compatibility