It makes building static websites using a Mac as easy as possible. Hammer is a powerful application development optimized OS X designed to help designers and developers create static websites at any time.
– Using Hammer you will be able to build static websites based on HTML quickly and easily.
– No fuss, no mess, and no PHP involved when creating your website with Hammer and Mac.
– This folder is your project folder and the folder you will see Hammer. All your edits and changes are made to this folder.
– Edit files in the project folder using your favorite text editor, using special tags Hammer and language support.
– This is the build that is recompiled in your project folder. It is a static collection you can see, share and publish.
Automatic compilation of languages
Special hammer marks
Use special tags to include HTML, intelligent file paths, variables and autoreloading of the page in your browser.
Optimize your production
Active mode for the Optimize project and build files are compressed, concatenated and optimized.
Post + share compilations
Share your compilation packaged manually or post a version in our service short URL and paste link.
What ‘s New in 6.9.1 Hammer
fix some bugs, including blocking when the option is enabled Forge deployment, but has not established a valid site URL Forge in Hammer.json
Enable compatibility with Atom editor in the default application support