GarageSale 7.0.11 | 31.76 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- Restores image uploads after change to eBay’s picture service
- RGarageSale will uploaded specified product code to eBay if you selected a product from eBay’s catalog
- RAdded ‘Don’t show again’ checkbox to panel that is shown when trying to start already started listing
- RFixed a crash when trying to add an image to Editor mode via drag & drop from another app under macOS 10.12
- RAdded experimental support for eBay Plus on eBay Germany
- RImproved performance when downloading new PayPal transactions
- RImproved performance when checking for non-HTTPS image or image links while editing listing description
- RRe-listed listings now appear immediately in the outline view, without waiting for additional details from eBay. This fixes a problem where the listings never appeared in the outline view if the additional details were never received.
- RAdded “whole words only” search option that only shows search results containing the search strings as a whole word
- RAdded “Ship with Endicia…” command to the context menu of the outline view in the Orders section
- RBusiness profile names for shipping, returns, and payment can be specified when importing listings from XML files
- RBug fixes
Create and manage your auctions with ease. With GarageSale, you can create, edit, track, and manage multiple auctions in a single, intuitive application. GarageSale even integrates with several international eBay sites, as well as with PayPal and Twitter, to provide a complete, robust eBay client.
Develop professional, attractive listings. GarageSale features iPhoto integration, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) text editing, free image hosting, and over 130 free auction designs. And with these features, among many more, it’s never been easier to create professional, eye-catching eBay listings.
More info: https://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/