Name: formZ Pro
Size: 176.24 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9.2 or later
Processor type(s) & speed:
RAM minimum: 1 GB
Highlights of improvements in this version include (but are not limited to):
• Numeric input now works properly for the reshape and extrusion tools.
• Subdivision tools work properly on subd objects that have at least one original face with more than 4 sides or have an open edge (i.e. are a surface).
• Export Component To Library now works properly.
• Controlled rounding objects are now selectable after they are created (no longer need to save and re-open file to pick them).
• Group Extents are no longer displayed when the group is invisible.
• Picking the last material in the materials palette now works properly when the palette is certain widths.
• form•Z v6 files that contain cloned objects now load properly.
• DWG export of files with grouped objects now works properly.
• DWG export now removes invalid characters from layer names.
• Point cloud objects now display properly.
• Group extents now show properly when groups are picked,
• Graphics performance for files with large number of objects has been restored.
• Tabbing between text fields no longer generates Internal Error on MacOS Sierra 10.12.
• STEP import/export now works on OS X 10.9.
• Notes have new placement options. Notes in files opened from older versions now have a legacy placement type to retain previous position of notes.
• The snap guides shown at the first click of the Rotate tool, are now preserved after the second click.
Notes for the v8.5.5 release can be found here: http://forums.formz….ate-released/
form•Z pro is a powerful 3D design application featuring a variety of modeling personalities and tools with an easy to use interface to express and communicate your imagination. It is based on advanced 3D solid and surface modeling methods that maintain accurate representations as you progress from design to visualization, layout, animation and fabrication.
form•Z pro includes all of the features found in form•Z Jr plus many advanced modeling tools, STEP and IGES translators, animation, layout, network rendering and interface customization.
form•Z pro 8 is the latest version that introduces subdivision modeling as yet another modeling personality that enables the quick design and exploration of organic forms that originate from basic shapes. These forms are easily manipulated using a suite of subdivision tools that empower this new personality.
More info: http://www.formz.com/products/formzpro.html