Focus Matrix is an intelligent personal organizer based on the call box Eisenhower, personal productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States. A special priority matrix that helps break down tasks into several groups according to their urgency and importance, and fulfill their daily duties as efficiently as possible is used. This application will help you focus on what really matters and get rid of things that can be delegated to others or postponed indefinitely until you have time for them.
– Two view modes: matrix and list sections.
– Move tasks between sections using the drag and drop option.
– Maximize a section to view its contents more closely.
– Assign deadlines to tasks.
– Set reminders so you never miss any important date.
– The tasks approaching the established deadline are automatically moved to the “Not urgent” to the category “Urgent” with the user notification list.
– Ability to delegate tasks by electronic mail, messages, etc. (through the context menu).
– The lists can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Edit multiple tasks at once.
– Ability to copy and paste tasks within the program and from / to other applications.
– Ability to search and use of labels.
– Filtering labels and tasks (complete / incomplete) states.
– Statistics and configurable reports for completed tasks.
– Password protection.
– Also available for iPhone and iPad.
Pro version features:
– Synchronization between devices.
– Seamless integration with Calendar *: (synchronization of tasks, deadlines and reminder dates).
– Integration with Be Focused *: synchronization tasks and their status, ability to start a timer Be Focused directly from Focus Matrix.