Flux 7.1.10 | Mac OS X | 102.42 MB.
XHTML / CSS web editor flavored web 2.0.
Flux is a sophisticated XHTML and CSS editor for web design. Drag and drop integrates the process of designing web pages, which makes it especially attractive for inexperienced in XHTML and CSS.
Flux allows embedding objects as diverse as QuickTime movies, Flash animations and other objects. It has a WYSIWYG editor and a series of templates that will be helpful to beginners. For experts, it is worth noting Flux support for RGBA colors, multiple images in a DIV, etc.
Flux has the following features:
• Drag – and – drop web design can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML / CSS – but you can meddle with the code if desired
• Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux
• Embed Quicktime movies, Flash and other objects
• Edit sites directly from FTP and SFTP
• Create the whole site within the WYSIWYG editor write XHTML or a little of both. You can use one of the supplied templates to start, or just look creatively at a blank page.