FileWard v1.5.4 | Mac OS X | 19 MB.
FileWard is a useful tool designed to provide data encryption high resistance to Mac users. FileWard uses cryptographic libraries OpenSSL to six ciphers industrial strength encryption are available on an application drag and drop easy to use .
FileWard offers strong encryption suitable resistance to the clipboard, allowing you to encrypt any clipboard contents, including text, images, spreadsheets, whatever. In short, if you can copy it to the clipboard, FileWard can encrypt it . FileWard even lets you encrypt binary files directly to the clipboard. With FileWard, advanced file encryption and data finally simplified.
– attractive and easy to use interface.
– Six encrypted high – strength encryption.
– Based on OpenSSL for cryptographic robust performance.
– encryption code open source for easy peer review.
– Encryption simply drag and drop files and folders.
– Automatic compression of encrypted files.
– Encrypt clipboard contents.
– Encrypt binary files directly to the clipboard.
– Check the integrity of the encrypted files.
– Create SHA1 checksums files.
– Check SHA1 checksums files.
– Check MD5 checksum files.
– Enter the password assistant OS X.
– Includes Finder complement.
– illustrated documentation.
– Universal binary.